Who uses SASI's home care services?
SASI serves people:
- In their family home or an apartment
- An independent or assisted living facility, or skilled nursing or hospital setting
- From 30 to 100+ years old, though the majority of our clients are over 80 years old
- Recovering from surgery or injuries that present short-term changes in independence
- Needing services due to challenges associated with aging
- With disabilities, injuries, or illnesses that prevent them from living completely independently
A large number of people we assist have lower or modest incomes, and live in Chicago and the North and Northwest suburbs. These communities include: Arlington Heights, Evanston, Glenview, Highland Park, Kenilworth, Lincolnwood, Morton Grove, Niles, Northbrook, Northfield, Park Ridge, Skokie, Wilmette, and Winnetka. However, we have had clients all over Cook County—and into southern Lake County as well. Call us for more information on how we can assist you!