Schedules are defined by the client to best meet his or her needs. We recommend a minimum of four hours per visit, but we can usually meet other requests. Here are two types of schedules:
Come and Go Schedules:
- Schedules are typically 4-12 hours, but can be 24 hours if needed.
- One hour baths are available.
- Can be daily, weekly, monthly, or as needed.
- Can be more than one shift per day.
- Can be any time of the day or night you need someone awake with you.
- Live-in aides are available 24 hours, from 1 to 7 days a week.
- The home care aide requires room and board and a private sleeping space.
- Best suited for the person who prefers to have someone with them 24 hours a day for security, but does not need a lot of overnight attention. An aide needs to have eight hours of sleep time plus break time during waking hours.