SASI supports older adults in our communities with two core programs: Home Care services and Senior Connections.
SASI also sponsors community events, which bring best practices, new research and common wisdom about the field of aging to enrich the lives of older adults and their families. Events include:
- Free educational programs, including free technology programs
- Free programs to support family caregivers and aging in place
- Best Day of My Life So Far writing groups
- CEU workshops for professionals in the field of aging
- The Spring Salon, an evening of topical information and conversation
See our calendar of events for more information, locations and times.